Trial Skill That Transcends Context and Complexity
When you or your business has valuable assets or interests hanging in the balance, you should be completely confident in your lawyers to deliver when it counts. Regardless of the substance or complexity of your case, success in business litigation ultimately comes down to the strength of the case itself and to your lawyer’s ability to present it in a compelling, understandable manner.
Leveraging Decades of Litigation Experience
For more than 37 years, we have built a reputation for trying complex cases all the way to verdict. Once in trial, our strength is making persuasive oral presentations to juries — something we have done many, many times.
Our Dallas business litigation attorneys can help you with matters such as:
- Officer and director breach of fiduciary duty
- Interference with business relationships and contracts
- Breach of employee non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements and non-solicitation agreements
- Disparagement and defamation
- False advertising, fraud and conspiracy
- Unfair business practices and competition
- Trademark infringement
Experienced Dallas and Fort Worth Breach of Contract Attorneys
Contact us to speak to a skilled Dallas and Fort Worth attorney regarding breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty or any other Texas business litigation matter.